“Expanding the kingdom of heaven on earth through right relationships. A family culture that cultivates identity as sons and daughters who find their significance in Jesus and become influential through the Holy Spirit.”
Culture: An expression of your belief system. It’s what you practice as truth, not just believe as truth. James 1:21-25.
- God’s Goodness: We believe Father God’s mood towards us is always good. He is in a good mood, we never approach Him on a bad day! Ps 100:4-5
- Identity: We believe we are His sons and daughters, not orphans. We believe we are no longer sinners after salvation; we become Saints and are a part of a family. Romans 8:14-17,
2 Corinthians 5:17
- Relationships: We believe right relationships are the highest priority of heaven. God first and than others. We practice honor, love and transparency preferring one another above ourselves. We celebrate progress and not performance. It’s safe to be real as we heal, but we honor one another and the Father in our healing process. Romans 12:10, Matthew 18:15-19, Matthew 5:23-24, Matthew 22:37-40
- Presence Focused: We desire His presence in all we do and say. Our corporate gatherings are about Him. When we gather together for worship we are all participants and not just spectators. We respond to Him from a heart of gratitude and love. Psalm 16:11, 2 Chronicles 5:14
- Kingdom Authority: We partner with Holy Spirit in helping to Kingdom of heaven here on earth now. We believe that Jesus rules and reigns and that all authority in heaven and earth has been given to Him and released to us. We have been commissioned to operate under the same authority in order to usher in His Kingdom power. We believe that we represent Jesus here on earth, and we are to do what He did. We expect signs, wonders and miracles to accompany the gospel. Mark 16:15-18, 1st John 4:17, Matthew 10:7-8, Matthew 6:8-10
- Generosity: We believe that all the resources of heaven are available to us now because we are heirs, sons and daughters. God gave us all holding nothing back. We believe that the giving of our resources is an issue of the heart and a part of our ongoing worship. Our giving involves risk and faith and may not always be comfortable or make sense. We give as Holy Spirit leads and not out of manipulation, guilt or fear. We give hilariously and generously holding nothing back but we cheerfully give to the local church, one another, city, region and beyond. We believe our giving opens the door for others to receive the heart of the Father towards them. 2 Corinthians 9:7, Luke 6:38, Proverbs 21:26, Proverbs 3:27, Proverbs 28:27, 2 Corinthians 9:6-8, John 3:16, James 2:15-16.
- Spiritual maturity: We believe spiritual maturity is measured in how we love and not just in what we know. We are all called to fulfill the great commission by bringing the good news of heaven to the hearts of the missing. We all have been given gifts, we are all to be equipped and released to use those gifts in order to populate the Kingdom of heaven as well as establish His government (church) here on earth. We are Kingdom focused, not just church focused. We believe the local church government is established and maintained by Apostles, Prophets and Teachers. Ephesians 4:11-16, 1 Corinthians 12:27-28
Good resources: “When Heaven Invades Earth” Bill Johnson – “Keep your Love on” Danny Silk – “Culture of Honor” Danny Silk –“ Power of a Transformed Mind” Bill Johnson- and of course the Bible.